Re: Is there any possible to attach an extra iso for an existing instance?

Razique,
Thanks. Actually the requirement is coming from our IT operation guy. They
asked me about if there's something wrong with an instance, something like
the boot partition is broken, the instance can not startup. In this
situation, they want to attach a system installation ISO to repair this
instance.

Best Regards
-- Ray

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Razique Mahroua
<razique.mahroua@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Not sure there
> As for the procedure, here is a  good workthrough :
>
> http://serverfault.com/questions/373372/how-to-connect-a-cdrom-device-to-a-kvm-qemu-domain-using-command-line-tools
>
> *Razique Mahroua** - **Nuage & Co*
> razique.mahroua@xxxxxxxxx
> Tel : +33 9 72 37 94 15
>

> Le 17 mai 2013 à 09:57, Ray Sun <xiaoquqi@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>

> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Razique Mahroua <
> razique.mahroua@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Not that I'm aware of through OpenStack, but if you use libvrit, you can
>> yes by editing the domain directly :-)
>>

> Is there any blueprint for this requirement?
>

> Best Regards
> -- Ray

JPEG image