OpenStack "I" release naming

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your help in building out a list of candidate names for the
"I" release. Given the lack of candidates in the traditional naming
scheme (cities/counties in the state the summit is held), we decided to
extend the rules this time around and also accept street names from the
city where the summit is held.

That left 4 candidates, and unfortunately "Ili" was rejected by the
Foundation legal team due to some trademark risks, leaving us with 3
options to choose from:

* Icehouse
* Ichang
* Inverness

A poll was set up and all members of the ~openstack Launchpad group (or
subscribers to this list) can now vote at:

https://launchpad.net/~openstack/+poll/i-release-naming

The poll closes next week at 23:59 PST, Monday June 3rd.

Feel free to campaign for one of the 3 candidates on this thread.
Full details on OpenStack release naming are available at [1].

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNaming

Happy voting,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)