Re: Benefits for moving live migration/resize/code migration/provision to conductor

IIRC the discussion from the summit, there was concern about compute
nodes talking directly to each other. The way live migration works in
libvirt is that the libvirt on one node opens up a connection to the
other and then streams the instance across. If this is bounced off a
conductor, then it makes firewall rules much easier to construct.

Cheers,
Michael