Re: Reg: Compute node resources sharing Clarification

Hi Lau,

over commit not helping me. Because I need aggregate the servers. few
machine having 8 cores. others 16 and 32 cores also we will do load testing
of the machine. My plan is cores aggregation. to spin up the instance. If
any other project helps my requirement.

Please guide me.

-Dhanasekaran.