Re: Quantum VLAN tag mismatch between Network-node and Compute-node

Thank you very much!
I don't have much knowledge about OpenvSwitch & OpenFlow.
I checked VLAN follow your guide and found everything seems correct.

Finally, I figure out why it did not work - because before it, i
created some VLAN manually using "vconfig" (to confirm that trunk port
is configured correctly). Openvswitch (use brcompat module) does not
work correctly  if 8021q module is used to create VLAN.

Again, thank you very much indeed, Aaron!