From: Openstack [mailto:openstack-bounces+hari.kannan=hp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Rosen
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 3:26 AM
To: Chu Duc Minh
Cc: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Quantum VLAN tag mismatch between Network-node and Compute-node

Hi,

Those vlan tags you are showing are not the actual tags that will be seen on the wire. Those tags are auto incremented and used for each new port that lands on a server that is in a different network. If you run ovs-ofctl dump-flows br-int you'll see those vlan tags are stripped off and the correct one is added.

Look here https://github.com/openstack/quantum/blob/master/quantum/plugins/openvswitch/agent/ovs_quantum_agent.py#L326 if your curious about what's going on.

Aaron