Re: quantum l2 networks

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the response.  It looks like it is the nwfilters in nova-compute that are making this a pain for me.

On Jun 7, 2013, at 11:11 PM, Aaron Rosen wrote:

Hi Joe,

I thought setting firewall_driver = quantum.agent.firewall.NoopFirewallDriver would do the trick? Also, the ovs plugin does not do any mac spoof filtering at the OVS level. Those are all done in iptables.

Aaron