Re: Folsom Keystone and Grizzly Swift

Yes it will "work", but I would not recommend it for production systems. There were some changes in Keystone during the Grizzly release that are pretty much required for Keystone to be usable with Swift (specifically around Keystone's ability to support token caching).

My recommendation would be to upgrade Keystone to its grizzly release or consider an alternative auth system for Swift.

--John