Re: Can I run qemu-kvm in an OpenStack Instance

What is the guest OS? It seems the error "Module kvm not found" points to
the missing kernel module rather than it not loading.
Is the guest kernel  > 2.6.23? Can you find a kvm.ko and kvm-intel.ko on
the guest file system?

I'd recommend looking at this for RHEL/CentOS/Fedora:
http://kashyaspc.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/nested-virtualization-with-kvm-and-intel-on-fedora-18/
Hope this helps.