Reddwarf implementation in Openstack with Red Hat 6

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to install Reddwarf on a existing server running Openstack (installed trought RDO - http://openstack.redhat.com/) in a Red Hat 6 server. The actual script for Reddwarf seems to be Ubuntu-only and, obviously, nothing goes in the right way.

Actually the script is also strictly connected with devstack ( http://devstack.org/ ) and using ./redstack post-devstack install doesn't work anyway. I tried to manually edit the scripts to make them Red Hat-compatible but I had a lot of issues for missing dependencies, outdated libraries, python versions, apt/yum repository etc...

Did someone of you figured out how to make It work?

Cheers
Andrea

Follow ups