Openstack on Android phone/tablet using Linux dual boot methods ARMEL/ARMHF

Hi, all (hope this is to the correct place this time)
I'm currently working on a way to port OpenStack services to android using
Linux duel boot methods, link to current progress on that I've made can be
found at == http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2240397 ==
this is also a guide that you all can use to quickly get to the place that
I'm at now.
I'm looking testers and developers that can get up to speed with what I'm
looking to roll out for the communities that can benefit from running
OpenStack on mobile devices and gaming consoles.
I've been working much on my own on this for some time now and have read
much of the content that can be found though well constructed Google
searches and much of the general content for installing Devstack as well;
leading me to believe that my goal is achievable.
And upon those beliefs I've already begun work on writing an install script
(starting with Swift) to make this possible for anyone that has a rooted
phone
(or more like I do dew to old upgrades that I keep)
to run a few commands, set a few variables, and start using as quickly as
possible.
My aim is to bring about a full working port/App that will install the bare
minimum Linux environment needed, prompt for all the things that require
prompting for, then installs all dependencies, /
 installs all Openstack services requested in the prompt screen, and then
prompts to start the service and network to other devices.
At this point; the guide/doc I've written serves the first two in the above
list, the script I've written works for the next two, and the
directions/scripts I've been reading are being worked into last two/three.
This may be a bit much, I've already begun putting the pieces in place and
will provide copies of what I'm working on upon request /
(this is because some of the commands could leak over into the android file
system and cause damage to those that don't know how to run this, so I've
been writing "privately").
Please be free with comments and suggestions and questions;
 I've a great deal of experience with the mobile and Linux side of things
so I'm here to help with that,
 Openstack, I've not so much experience with but have already dedicated
many "moons" to learning and will continue to do so.
What follows are the nitty gritty issues that I currently face...

~List of Questions related to this topic that I have currently marked as
un-answered :

1. Biggest question of all... Who here is willing to join up in developing
this method with me so that any user can build a cloud out of old upgrades?
 - My plan currently is to release these methods/scripts/guides when
complete for free to the rest of the community and have it all worded in
such a way that someone new to; Openstack or rooted android or to the Linux
seen would be able to follow along and complete all steps in less than
three weekends and have their own private Openstack deployment.
2. One recent question I have... Can I change the Ethernet connection to
Bluetooth  WiFi  or USB instead? - As none of the android devices on the
market have the Ethernet connection by default I would like to use a
wireless method, inevitably a data antenna (the 3G and 4G) to antenna
direct link would be preferred
Such as with something like OpenBTS and related protects
Though it likely is possible for me to make a Ethernet to mini/micro USB
adapter and then load the drivers; I would like to avoid that for the sake
of making it easier for the new user to make a wireless connection instead
of playing round with soldering irons.

~List of Questions related to the install script that I'm writing to make
this easier for other Android users :

1. This part of the script when I looked at examples of the use of the
"tee" command seems to be one issue...
"""# update /etc/fstab
   grep '/srv/swift-disk' /etc/fstab
   if [ $? = 1 ]; then
   sudo tee -a /etc/fstab >/dev/null <<EOF""""
...Instead i think it should look like this...
"""# update /etc/fstab
   grep '/srv/swift-disk' /etc/fstab
   if [ $? = 1 ]; then
  cat << EOF | sudo tee -a /etc/fstab >/dev/null"""
Or are my eyes crossed and my 'T's dotted?
2. This one is a two parter so I'll spit it a little...
"""sudo chown -R $USER:$USER $SD_card/1"""
...above the user ID was already set with a " : ${USER?}" command and the
"$SD_card/1" part is set by the user at run time. I understand that before
the " : " to reference the user and the second to represent the group.
Question is this; Is this a valid way to auto fill both or should I use the
"chgrp"?...
"""sudo ln -fs $SD_card/1 /srv/1
   sudo chown -R $USER:$USER /etc/swift /srv/1/ /var/run/swift"""
...when the "ln -fs" part runs to my sd card, nothing happens, is this do
to me not having write permission on the card or should there some kind
change to this command? At this point there is no file or directory in the
path that the "SD_card" references so perhaps the issue is further up the
chain of commands.