Re: Keystone, pki tokens and memcache

On 06/17/2013 12:27 AM, Sam Morrison wrote:
I'm currently looking into Grizzly and have been having some issues getting PKI tokens to work.

If I have memcache as the token backend keystone issues uuid based tokens, if I have sql as the backend then it issues PKI tokens.

Does this mean you can't use memcache backend if you want to use PKI tokens?

Cheers,
Sam

You are making additional configuration changes beyond the Backend. The config options for PKI vs UUID is defined in keystone/common/config.py

'token_format', group='signing', default="PKI"

The Backend is in the same place:

'driver', group='token', default='keystone.token.backends.sql.Token'

So to set UUID tokens, in the config file,
[signing]
token_format=UUID

or explicitly

[signing]