To run Openstack, stack.sh is required to execute after every reboot ?

Hi,

I recently setup a openstack on one node, which is hosting all the services
like keystone, nova, glance, cinder, etc. Using Dashboard, I could create
the VM instances and volumes too. But if I rebooted my host machine where
openstack is configured, once machine comes up, horizon cannot
retrieve any data.

I realised that, there is no services running on host setup. (Checked
using ps -ef command).
I again did ./stack.sh and then I could create new instances, volumes, etc.

How can I configure openstack such a that it would get started after
reboot automatically ?
Or Am I missing something here ?

Thanks in advance,
Vivek Satpute