No idea how to use live-migration with "vmwareapi" driver.

Hi, all!

We are using VMWareVCDriver for our grizzly deployment. Cluster within 4
ESXi nodes is managed by OpenStack.

I've found here
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HypervisorSupportMatrix>that ESX/VC
drivers supports live-migration, also i found related method in
code, it uses vmware API "MigrateVM_Task" function.

But i couldn't understand how i should use live-migration:

   - standalone ESXi hosts not supports any migration. Therefore
   VMWareESXDriver also not supports migration. Correct, if am wrong.
   - In case vCenter (VMWareVCDriver) i could use vMotion to migrate VMs
   between members of cluster. But nova sees cluster as a single "host" and
   thru "nova live-migration VM" scheduler raise exception "NoValidHost: No
   valid host was found."

My question is: What is the use-case of
this<https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/stable/grizzly/nova/virt/vmwareapi/vmops.py#L1018>function
?