Re: Grizzy,Quantum public network ports DOWN

Here are ALL the warnings and errors I see when restarting nova and
quantum:  http://pastie.org/pastes/8059837/text
Here are ALL the warnings and errors I see when creating both networks
(public and internal), the router that bridges them, assigning the public
network as the gateway, adding the internal interface to it, launching a
VM, allocating a floating IP, and assigning it to the VM:
http://pastie.org/pastes/8059850/text

I am not sure about the nbd stuff, but I think think that is just because
the qemu disk image is not resized to the disk size yet.   The ONLY warning
that I think might effect me is:

Jun 19 11:53:32 test1 dnsmasq[28913]: warning: no upstream servers
configured

Any idea if that could be causing my DOWN ports issue?

Thanks,
Sam