Re: How to query ceilometer to get nova-specific data

Nothing special since I restarted my server this morning. Yesterday I had
an ERROR message which said it had a virDomainLookupByName error which must
not be NULL.

I restarted the machine after which there have not been any errors,
thankfully. I raised a question regarding this on
ask.openstack.org<https://ask.openstack.org/question/2345/libvirt-error-in-ceilometer-agent-compute-logs/>,
but have not got any response as such. Can anything else be responsible?
And is using admin user for querying ceilometer fine?