Re: openVSwitch and quantum GUI interface

I'd say this falls in line with the multitude of external software packages that are adding OpenStack into their cloud / enterprise virtualization support.

Boto toolset
Libcloud
Jcloud
Vistara
hybridfox
puppet cloud connector

etc etc etc (this are just off the top of my head) The more commercial or FOSS apps that integrate with OpenStack the better. It increases adoption and usability. This is a good thing. It doesn't however invalidate core project like Horizon.

Regards,

Colin

If you would like to schedule a time to speak with me, please click here to see my calendar and pick a time that works for your schedule. The system will automatically send us both an outlook meeting invite.

Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105
CCIE #18233,VCP
http://www.colinmcnamara.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/colinmcnamara

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible just takes a little
longer"