Re: [keystone] How to validate token without admin privileges

AFAIK, that is right we need admin privileges to check validity.
Other thing which is surprising, if a service creates a token.. it requires
admin privileges to delete that token. I would not expect all services to
be aware of admin credentials.

Thanks,
-Ravi.