Re: How can I recover my VM on a broken hardware?

You might be interested in reading the Maintenance, Failures, and Debugging chapter of the OpenStack Operations guide.

Specifically " Compute Node Failures and Maintenance" in:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-ops/content/maintenance.html

Good luck!

Regards,

Tom