Keystone Identity API v3 interface

Hello.

I'm trying to exploit new features of Keystone Identity API v3 in Grizzly,
however I faced problems using* python-openstackclient*. If I specify to
use v3 API to the *openstackclient*, it still tries to obtain tokens using
v2.0 scheme and the server rejects such requests. So the first problem is
-- I couldn't set up* python-openstackclient *to work with Identity API v3
(maybe any additional env variables or parameters need to be passed?).

I have also tried to talk with the API server using curl, but I couldn't
get detailed documentation on Identity v3 API. I found the draft API
description at
https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/openstack-identity-api/src/markdown/identity-api-v3.md
but
managed to only obtain token. Afterwards whatever request I do (get
.../v3/users
for example), I get 401 Unauthorized error from the server. The example of
a request I do:

curl -i -H "Content-Type: application/json" -H "Accept: application/json"
-H "X-Auth-Token: ...<PKI token obtained from X-Subject-Token header at
/v3/auth/tokens/>..." http://localhost:5000/v3/users

Could someone suggest the correct way of talking to Keystone Identity v3
API? Either configuration/parameters for correct *openstackclient *usage or
plain curl requests would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely, Ruslan Kiianchuk.

Follow ups