From: Openstack [mailto:openstack-bounces+raghavendra.lad=accenture.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Narayanan, Krishnaprasad
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:10 PM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Availability of metrics from SWIFT - Object Storage

Hallo All,

Based on the documentation from Ceilometer, I see the metrics from all the components except SWIFT. Can I get to know whether Ceilometer offers any metrics from the SWIFT component?

Thanks
Krishnaprasad

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com