Re: OpenStack Monitoring with Nagios

Hello Krishna

I totally agree with Matt.

Ceilometer basically taking data from resource utilization perspective and Nagios is resource monitoring tool. Both have different context to use.

As you said by integrating Nagios we can definitely create value to Celiometer by providing extra information to the user.

I am open to help on your project. May I know more details and documentation on API's.

Thanks
Jay

Sent from my iPad