Re: Migrate volume from Essex to Folsom

Pablo,

On folsom the block_device_mappings table its on novadb too, i totally miss
the Brano's recommendation of uuid conversion and metadata, asumming that
you hit the same dfm.
We had to do that a couple of times, but generally as all our vms are
stateless, we create them on the "new" cloud, and replicate the content,
via sharding replicas or other mechanism, without intervention

Saludos