Re: OpenStack with kernel parameters

I have got this concern for the path of ip packets will traverse many
interfaces to get out and in. I don't know if any one has this kind of
environment to have a comparison test on performance among different
visualization technologies.

Even not for performance, it is helpful to know the details of kernel
parameters, for example, when people troubleshooting network connections,
run this command, "sysctl -w net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-arptables=0" (
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/network-troubleshooting.html).
How could I know the command is what I should run? Is that a concern for
some people?

Regards,
Howard