Re: [Nova] CPU Scalling, Quota for Disk I/O

here's something wrong this document. Seems the name is different from them
in the code.
The real name is:
tune_items = ['disk_read_bytes_sec', 'disk_read_iops_sec',

       'disk_write_bytes_sec', 'disk_write_iops_sec',
                     'disk_total_bytes_sec', 'disk_total_iops_sec']

But seems disk related parameters only works under qemu 1.1+. By default,
Ubuntu 12.04 only install qemu 1.0.

Best Regards
-- Ray