Re: [Ceilometer] Problems with query fields in filters

On 12/07/13 11:33 +0200, Julien Danjou wrote:
On Fri, Jul 12 2013, Alessandro Barabesi wrote:

I have the following problems with query fields in filters.

1) Filtering by "metadata.size" in v2/meters/image apparently is not working. The following request returns also samples with metadata.size=0.

GET http://10.10.10.10:8777/v2/meters/image

{
	"q": [{
		"field": "project_id",
		"op": "eq",
		"value": "77b461539c8542909f67b29939ec87dd"
	},
	{
		"field": "timestamp",
		"op": "ge",
		"value": "2013-07-11T13:36:00"
	},
	{
		"field": "timestamp",
		"op": "lt",
		"value": "2013-07-11T13:39:00"
	},
	{
		"field": "metadata.size",
		"op": "gt",
		"value": "0"

I suspect the "gt" operator is not working (it's probably using "eq"
given what you are getting). But certainly a bug.
I'd just remove this last query and see what you get with the first 3
queries.

-Angus

	}]

}

I am probably doing something wrong but I can't figure out what.

That seems correct from the top of my head. If that really doesn't work,
feel free to open a bug.

2) Filtering by "counter_volume" returns the folloving error message:

error_message={"debuginfo": null, "faultcode": "Client", "faultstring": "Unknown argument: \"counter_volume\": unrecognized query field"}

Is this a bug or filtering by "counter-volume" is not allowed?

Try `volume' instead of `counter_volume'. But I am not sure it's
currently allowed -- in that case opening a bug can be good idea too.

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker / freelance consultant