Re: How to Install OpenStack ???????????

Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement! A lot of great suggestions and I really appreciate them all.

It's had been hard to wrap my head around the many different ways to deploy openstack. Reading every method has confused me even more.

I will give some of these a try next week and hopefully I will be successful.

Thanks again,
Jake