Re: Volume Success Create But No Volume in its Path

Oh i see, no i run manual configuration following this guide https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_MultiNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst now my problem is, on compute node log (when i attached volume to instance) it said that : *iscsiadm: No session found*, i used iscsitarget on controller (run cinder volume).