Webinar: Virtualizing your scale out applications on OpenStack

Hi All,

    Gridcentric is giving a webinar this Friday, July 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM
EDT about scaling out your applications on OpenStack. We will cover the
important issues, such as scale, performance and cost, that need to be
considered when virtualizing your applications. We will also introduce our
Virtual Memory Streaming (vms) technology and how we integrate with
OpenStack to address many of these issues.

     Please register for the webinar here: goo.gl/QQTVW

     I hope that some of you are interested and will be able to attend.

Thanks,
David

website: www.gridcentric.com