Re: Grizzly Devstack Installation - RHEL 6.4

Hi all!

So finally seemed to get openstack up and running using the RDO method. Still a few issues with instances but overall seems to be working.

I tried Devstack but I kept getting an error during the installation which I couldn't get past.

Heat is pretty neat but will not work with any subnet with a mask different than /24 - confirmed by support. So for me heat is useless.

I can't imagine setting this up in a production environment without the help of these deployment tools. All I can say is if you can master Openstack you deserve a raise!

Thanks all for your help again!

Jake