Huge spikes in get_instance_nw_info in grizzly

Hi,

We have recently upgraded to grizzly and we have started seeing huge spikes on our network queue.

Our network queue sits on about 1 message per second usually but we get spikes of 200m/s every so often.
These spikes are all due to the message get_instance_nw_info.

We're pretty sure this is due to a user action and not some periodic task.
One thought is maybe something to do with security groups and source groups.
We have some tenants with 100+ instances all sharing the same security group source group.

We're using nova-network in FlatDHCP mode.

Has anyone else seen this?

Cheers,
Sam