Re: Getting Disk information from Libvirt for tiny flavor type virtual machine

Sorry for the confusion in the wordings. I want to get disk information for a VM that belongs to tiny flavor from Libvirt. Can somebody guide me to get rid of the problem that was stated in my earlier email?

From: Openstack [mailto:openstack-bounces+narayana=uni-mainz.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Narayanan, Krishnaprasad
Sent: Freitag, 19. Juli 2013 11:48
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Getting Disk information from Libvirt for tiny flavor type virtual machine

Hallo All,

Can somebody suggest a method to get Disk information for a virtual machine from Libvirt which belongs to tiny flavor as it has 0 Disk?

I currently get the Domain object and then get the DomainBlockInfo object passing the path where the disk exists. When there is 0 Disk, the path doesn't exist and throws me an exception.
Is there any alternative to get rid of this problem?

Thanks
Krishnaprasad