How to set vcpupin in guest XML?

Hi all,

I am working with openstack and I want to pin vcpus to pcpus in guest xml. Now, the pinning operation can be done using
virsh vcpupin guestname vcpu pcpu
But I want to do it using python API. I investigated the openstack code and found out that get_guest_config function in libvirt/driver.py is responsible for generation of guest XML file. Now, I tried to put vcpupin attribute here by guest.vcpupin or guest.cputune_vcpupin but none of them is working. Any idea what am I doing wrong? Or is this functionality not available with openstack?
Thanks.
~Peeyush Gupta

Follow ups