Re: [Ceilometer] Problem with nova resize events

Hi Alex,

Not sure if it is a bug, but you are right, ceiloemeter did not send the
notification that you required. Perhaps you can log a bug or else you can
patch your cluster directly to enable this.

class ComputeInstanceNotificationBase(ComputeNotificationBase):
    """Convert compute.instance.* notifications into Counters
    """
    @staticmethod
    def get_event_types():
        return ['compute.instance.create.start',
                'compute.instance.create.end',
                'compute.instance.exists',
                'compute.instance.update',
                'compute.instance.delete.start',