发件人:Guilherme Russi <luisguilherme.cr@xxxxxxxxx>
发送时间:2013-07-25 03:38
主题:[Openstack] Configuring Live Migration
收件人:"openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"<openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送:

Hello guys, I'm following this manual http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/configuring-live-migrations.html, and I'm trying to configure live migration on my openstack grizzly. I did all the configurations, mounted the disks, but when I put migration in action through the dashboard, it shows status with error.

Can anybody give me some help, and which informations I need to send to provide more explanation?

Thank you all.

Best regards.

Guilherme.