Re: devstack issue related to Python-keystoneclient

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Jay Lau <jay.lau.513@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Davanum for the quick response! Can you please show me the
> configuration for how to disable Horizon in localrc?

In localrc:

disable_service horizon

This particular problem appears to be due to out-of-date source trees,
in this case an older horizon with an out of date requirements.txt.
Try this:

grep keystoneclient /opt/stack/*/requirements.txt /opt/stack/*/tools/*requires*

and see of any lines in the output have '<0.3' at the end of them.  If
so, it's out of date.  Refresh that repo (RECLONE=yes is helpful here)
or rebase it if you are working on that one.

This all assumes you're running trunk...

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer@xxxxxxxxx