[docs] Japanese version of Operations Guide is now available

Hi all,

We, Japanese OpenStack Users Group, are happy to announce
Japanese version of OpenStack Operations Guide is published.
The document is available at
http://openstack-ja.github.io/openstack-manuals/openstack-ops/content/

We announced it at OpenStack 3rd anniversary event in Japan yesterday.
We really thank doc team support and the authors of Operations Guide.

While the document is available on GitHub pages currently, we have a plan
to publish it on docs.openstack.org and working with I18N and docs team.

Translation efforts of other OpenStack documents including Operations Guide
are going in several languages. It also proves OpenStack community is
getting larger.

Thanks
Akihiro Motoki <amotoki@xxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups