Re: Host NIC configuration example needed Pretty PLEASE!

Hi, here's my controller node NIC setting (running quantum server)

/auto eth1//
//iface eth1 inet static//
//        address 192.168.7.85//
//        netmask 255.255.255.0//
//        network 192.168.7.0//
//        broadcast 192.168.7.255//
//        gateway 192.168.7.1//
// # dns-* options are implemented by the resolvconf package, if installed//
//        dns-nameservers 192.168.7.106//
//
//auto eth0//
//iface eth0 inet static//
//address 10.10.10.10//
//netmask 255.255.255.0//
//gateway 10.10.10.1//
//dns-nameservers 192.168.7.106//

/and this for network node (running quantum l3, dhcp, openvswitch)

/auto eth1//
//iface eth1 inet manual//
//#iface eth1 inet static//
//up ifconfig $IFACE 0.0.0.0 up//
//down ifconfig $IFACE down//
//#       address 192.168.7.86//
//#       netmask 255.255.255.0//
//#       network 192.168.7.0//
//#       broadcast 192.168.7.255//
//#       gateway 192.168.7.1//
//# # dns-* options are implemented by the resolvconf package, if installed//
//#       dns-nameservers 192.168.7.106//
//
//auto eth0//
//iface eth0 inet static//
//address 10.10.10.20//
//netmask 255.255.255.0//
//
//auto eth2//
//iface eth2 inet static//
//address 10.10.20.10//
//netmask 255.255.255.0//
//
//auto br-ex//
//iface br-ex inet static//
//address 192.168.7.86//
//netmask 255.255.255.0//
//gateway 192.168.7.1//
//dns-nameservers 192.168.7.106//

/On controller node (running quantum server) my nova.conf on network(quantum) part
/network_api_class = nova.network.quantumv2.api.API//
//quantum_url = http://10.10.10.10:9696//
//quantum_auth_strategy = keystone//
//quantum_admin_tenant_name = service//
//quantum_admin_username = quantum//
//quantum_admin_password = password//
//quantum_admin_auth_url = http://10.10.10.10:35357/v2.0//
//libvirt_vif_driver = nova.virt.libvirt.vif.LibvirtHybridOVSBridgeDriver//
//linuxnet_interface_driver = nova.network.linux_net.LinuxOVSInterfaceDriver//
//firewall_driver = nova.virt.libvirt.firewall.IptablesFirewallDriver/

Hope that helps
---
Mahardhika Gilang

//