FW: Host NIC configuration example needed Pretty PLEASE!

 Hi Team,

Please find the Grizzly guide I am following. I have a few doubts could you please help.!!

https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_MultiNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst

1.       Could you tell me if you can create Volume?
I get error in status? (I would like to know in the rc.local  they says path (Your path)

sudo su
nano /etc/rc.local
*Add the following line to the rc.local file before the exit 0 line:

losetup /dev/loop2 %Your_path_to_cinder_volumes%
*Exit and save:

The details like

*Then, synchronize your database:

cinder-manage db sync
*Finally, don't forget to create a volumegroup and name it cinder-volumes:

dd if=/dev/zero of=cinder-volumes bs=1 count=0 seek=2G
losetup /dev/loop2 cinder-volumes
fdisk /dev/loop2
#Type in the followings:
1
ENTER
ENTER
8e
*Proceed to create the physical volume then the volume group:

pvcreate /dev/loop2
vgcreate cinder-volumes /dev/loop2
Note: Beware that this volume group gets lost after a system reboot. (Click Here to know how to load it after a reboot)

*Restart the cinder services:

cd /etc/init.d/; for i in $( ls cinder-* ); do sudo service $i restart; done
*Verify if cinder services are running:

cd /etc/init.d/; for i in $( ls cinder-* ); do sudo service $i status; done

2.       I am unable to ssh to VM's?
That is when I try to create the ICMP for 8 and 0 it does not allow in Firewall security rules?

Please share your thoughts / any tutorial with details.

Regards,
Raghavendra Lad

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com