[Nova] Deprecation of nova-network deferred to Icehouse

Greetings,

One of the goals we had for the Havana release was to be able to
deprecate nova-network in favor of Neutron [1].  Since this was a high
priority item that has a significant impact on others' future plans, I
wanted to provide an update on it.

Completing this in Havana depended on a couple of things.

1) Neutron reaching feature parity with nova-network.

2) Ensuring that there is a smooth migration path from nova-network to
Neutron for existing deployments.

As far as I know, #1 is still on track for Havana.  Unfortunately, #2
has not seen much progress.  As a result, the deprecation of
nova-network has now been deferred to the Icehouse release.

Also note that deprecation does not mean immediate removal.  Removal
will come at least one release cycle after it has been marked
deprecated, which means that nova-network may be removed in the J
release at the earliest at this point.

Thanks,

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/deprecate-nova-network

--