Re: Kwapi architecture

Hello Krishnaprasad,
I forwarded your message to Francois who's maintaining the kwapi project.
I presume you've already seen this page which presents the kwapi architecture:
http://www.xlcloud.org/bin/view/XLcloudProjectManagement/EEA
Francois will confirm or infirm but as I understand, there has been no short-term plan for kwapi to monitor the energy consumption of the VM.
BR,
Simon