openstore-team team mailing list archive

Re: Manual Review requested

Hi Mick,

Looking at the output of click-review that you have listed in your repo I
don't see any indication that this app needs manual review. When did you
try to upload this? We had a brief issue the other day where we rejected
every app due to a bug, but that should be resolved now.

Thanks for your submission to the OpenStore!
Brian