openteachermaintainers team mailing list archive

OpenTeacher 2.0 beta 2

­Three weeks ago we released the first beta of OpenTeacher. Now we are ready to introduce to you: the second beta!

Fixed bugs:
 - A bug related to adding words
 - A bug which made it impossible to save any wrts-files on Windows
 - and a bug which occured when reversing a word.

We also made it possible to doubleclick on word list files in the explorer on Windows to open them and we also added icons on Windows.

These release also contains new translations. Firstly, a now almost complete German translation was added, and secondly some buttons are translated now which weren't in the previous versions.

Of course, we still deliver the .zip-file with the source, and the .deb- and .exe-installer. Please file bugs if you find any at Launchpad! (http://bugs.launchpad.net/openteacher <http://bugs.launchpad.net/openteacher>)

 - The OpenTeacher Maintainers

Get it at:
http://openteacher.sf.net/ <http://openteacher.sf.net/>