openteachermaintainers team mailing list archive

OpenTeacher 2.1 released!

As we haven't received any bugreports since the beta release, we are now
proud to release the official 2.1!

Since the release of OpenTeacher 2.0, we have added several features,
like:
 - Beautiful, html-based documentation
 - Smart "interval"-learning (as suggested on the (dutch) forum
(http://forum.ubuntu-nl.org/etalage/openteacher-overhoorprogramma-voor-linux/))
 - Added support for ABBY Linvo Tutor files
 - Easy Cyrillic input

Also, OpenTeacher is now available in Turkish and Russian and we've
fixed some bugs.

Get it at our website, http://openteacher.org/, where the installer
files will turn up sooner or later (the building of the installer files
turned out to be a (small) problem). The source is also available on our
site, at the "download" section, as a nice zip file.

--
The OpenTeacher Maintainers