openteachermaintainers team mailing list archive

[Blueprint update-manager] Updates for modules from OpenTeacher

Blueprint changed by Marten de Vries:

Whiteboard changed:
  This will change the way OpenTeacher is distributed.
  ~milanboers proposes we do this:
  - When we have enough stable new modules (modules that were not in any previous releases), or there are changes to the module manager, we release a new OpenTeacher version.
  - Bugfixes and important updates of modules are pushed through the update manager.

  ~marten-de-vries says:
  - All updates are pushed through the update manager, we only release versions now and then to make the updates after the download not too big.

  ~Guus asks:
  - Will translations also be updated trough the manager?
+ ~marten-de-vries: Yes!

--
Updates for modules from OpenTeacher
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openteacher/+spec/update-manager