openteachermaintainers team mailing list archive

OpenTeacher 2.3,released,!

We've not entirely forgotten our nice stable 2.x series, so today we
present OpenTeacher 2.3!

It's available in Arabic, Australian English, Brazilian Protuguese,
Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German,
Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Serbian,
Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish. Also, partial translations are
available for even more languages! Apart from that, this update fixes
some small but annoying bugs.

This release will probably be the last in the 2.x series, with
OpenTeacher 3.0 close to going beta.

Downloads are, as usual, on our website:
http://openteacher.org/download.html

We hope you enjoy OpenTeacher 2.3!
- The OpenTeacher Maintainers