openteachermaintainers team mailing list archive

[Blueprint online-acces-lessons] Access to custom created lessons on eg.school servers

Blueprint changed by Marten de Vries:

Whiteboard changed:
  ~marten-de-vries: Only seeing this blueprint now. I agree that this is a
  scenario that would occur in practise for our users, but I don't agree
  with the solution. Currently we already support WRDS shares, which are
- already in use by quite some schools. (http://cgbn-engels.wrts.nl/ for
- my school as an example of a share), a lot of other vocabulary sites,
+ already in use by quite some schools, a lot of other vocabulary sites,
  and OT Web which we're developing will also support shares. Those
  features should be close enough to what this blueprint describes. If
  there is an important difference however, I'd like to hear it.

--
Access to custom created lessons on eg.school servers
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openteacher/+spec/online-acces-lessons