openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208187]: What is each series for?

Question #208187 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/208187

Don Kirkby proposed the following answer:
Each branch contains the scripts to upgrade the previous version, so to
go from 5.0 to 6.0, run the scripts in the 6.0 branch. I'm currently
upgrading from 5.0 to 6.1, so I have to run the scripts in the 6.0
branch and then run the scripts in the 6.1 branch.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.