openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208992]: Where can I find the sql commands

Question #208992 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/208992

Holger Brunn (Therp) proposed the following answer:
The upgrade server scarcely issues any SQL commands on its own - where possible, changes are done via the ORM. You could run a migration for a copy of your 6.01 database with the parameter --log-level=debug_sql and grep for ir_ui_view
Be prepared to dig through a lot of statements, with not all of them being related to the migration itself.

Given that you have problems with only one view, I highly doubt that the
problem is database related btw.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.