openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208992]: Where can I find the sql commands

Question #208992 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/208992

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) posted a new comment:
Hi Richard,

see the list of currently supported modules below. Some of your modules
are not covered but I think the problem is rather that your 6.0
installation may include modules that are obsolete and need to be
deïnstalled manually. Try to find out in Administration -> Customization
-> Views which view is adding the duplicate emails field, then you have
a clue what to look for in the modules. Keep us updated!

Cheers,
Stefan.

account_accountant
account_analytic_analysis
account_analytic_default
account_analytic_plans
account_budget
account_cancel
account_chart
account_followup
account
account_voucher
analytic
analytic_user_function
audittrail
base
base_action_rule
base_calendar
base_contact
base_crypt
base_iban
base_report_designer
base_setup
base_tools
base_vat
board
crm
decimal_precision
email_template
hr_attendance
hr_contract
hr_expense
hr
hr_timesheet_invoice
hr_timesheet
hr_timesheet_sheet
knowledge
mail
mrp
process
procurement
project
project_retro_planning
project_timesheet
purchase
resource
sale
stock
wiki

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.